Champlain Library Offers No-Contact Pickup
We are pleased to announce that the library offers a No-Contact Pickup Monday through Friday from 1 pm – 5 pm. Deliveries to home-bound individuals can be arranged upon request.
To request items, you can:
- See which items are currently available by going to our website, bc-cl.ca, and viewing the Catalogue.
- Log in to your account with your library card number. Please check that the items you request are “available;” you will see a green circle and checkmark showing they are in the library. You can then reserve your items on your card online.
- If you prefer to email your requests, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The library reserves the right to make substitutions for similar books if those that you request are unavailable. In addition to your requests, we require that you provide your library card number, address and contact phone number.
- You can fill in the form below. (one form per library patron)
- You can also call the library at (613) 678-2216.
Patrons can request specific items, a particular author, genre or age range and we will do everything we can to meet the request. Checkouts limit is 10 items.
When your items are ready for pick up, we will call you to confirm a convenient day. Your requested library items will be available to pick up at the entrance of the library. The outdoor book drop is open for your book returns.
We look forward to being able to serve the community in whatever way we can, as safely as possible. Please, stay safe and stay healthy.
The Champlain Library Staff.