A new series of “Mini Virtual Workshops” on dementia care are coming up in November. These free 45-minute presentations cover popular topics to help care providers with better understanding and practical strategies. All workshops are available in English and French and are offered through the Cornwall & District Alzheimer Society.
- BOTTLE DRIVE
- Great Response to Book on Every Bed
- Read, Watch and Listen!
- A Book on Every Bed
- Curbside Pickup Service Available
- Mini Virtual Workshops on Dementia Care
- Next Big Library Read kicks off on November 1
- Scotiabank Giller Prize
- Together We Read: Ontario will run from Oct.18-31, 2021
- First Nations Public Library Week